Happy Birthday to Me... and my new blog!

| Thursday, October 7, 2010 | |
On this not so momentous day, my birthday, I decided to do something just for me and work on something I LOVE... photography. I thought a photography blog might inspire more time with the camera and allow me to participate in all the great weekly photo challenges like Scavenger Hunt Sunday and SOOC Saturday. I am really looking forward to nurturing my love affair... with my CAMERA!

To start things off, I am posting one of my favorite photos that I've taken since getting my Nikon D40 for another birthday just 3 or 4 years ago. 
The spinning swings at Family Kingdom in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Thanks for taking a look. Come back and visit any time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

join me in telling it like it is. your comments are always welcome (just keep it clean and respectful).